Customer Service Representative
- What Success Looks Like In This Job
Under the direction and guidance of the Airport Director/Deputy Director and Business Manager, the Customer Service Representative shall facilitate high-level customer service and promote top-notch customer experiences that will turn into long-term relationships.
- Examples of Duties for Success
- Proactively assists aircraft pilots and passengers by courteously providing services they may desire. Including ground transportation, hotel accommodations, and other concierge services.
- Serves as a main initial contact for the Airport at all levels, to include phone calls, radio, emails, in person meetings being handled in a highly professional manner.
- Ensures that the Airport's facilities are clean, professional, and maintained. Both major and minor janitorial duties may be necessary daily.
- Ability to Cross-Train to other departments for utilization of personnel. Duties may include meeting incoming and outbound aircraft on the ramp, fuel orders, inventory, marketing.
- Responsible for detailed accurate sales transactions and handling of monies in various forms daily.
- Works independently and requires only limited supervision. Assists in formulating procedures to improve the counter service function.
- Requires thorough familiarity with Airport Rules and Regulations, fuel handling, and fueling procedures. Seeks out additional training to expand Aviation knowledge base.
- Requires ability to various shift schedules, as necessitated by operational considerations. May require after hours/on-call/holidays/weekends.
- Establishes communication link for aircraft incidents/accidents using standard guidelines in Emergency Procedures Manual.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Qualifications for Success
- Excellent customer service skills are essential. Anticipating customer needs is part of our daily routine, and what sets our team apart from other airports. We seek individual relationships with each interaction.
- Computer skills: Candidates must have experience in accounting programs, strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Accuracy is required.
- Business Professional communication that is clear and concise, both orally and in writing is a must. Prioritizing, detail specific and fast-paced relaying of information is essential.
- Establishes, maintains, and fosters positive and harmonious working relationships with those contacted in the course of work. We are all part of a small team that must work together seamlessly.
- More Qualifications for Success
- Experience: Previous customer service experience required. Airport/Fixed Based Operations (FBO) experience beneficial.
- Education and Training: minimum High School diploma or GED equivalent, some College level courses with a concentration in Aviation/Aerospace/Hospitality or Business preferred.
- License or Certificate: Must possess a valid Colorado driver's license. Out-of-state hires must obtain a valid Colorado driver's license within 30-days.
- Background Check: Must pass a criminal background check.
- Other: Must be a minimum of 18 years old.