ERP Systems Analyst III
- What Success Looks Like In This Job
Utilize and maintain the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne platform and auxiliary systems from a development, CNC, system administration, and functional consultant perspective to create and maintain business solutions for Adams County.
- Examples of Duties for Success
- Initiate, develop, implement, and maintain complete business solutions utilizing the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne tool set and other related methods. These solutions will be medium to large in nature and complexity.
- Effective working both independently and as part of team while achieving high quality results.
- Initiate, implement, and maintain all aspects of business/technical solutions and improvements that will provide a high level of business value to the organization with little supervision.
- Gather requirements from business and technical users. Convert these requirements into complete business solutions from start to finish.
- Apply knowledge and experience to look for new, innovative ways to conduct business.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Qualifications for Success
- Experience: Six (6) years of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne development and CNC experience.
- Education and Training: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
- License or Certificate: None.
- Background Check: Must pass a criminal background check.