- What Success Looks Like In This Job
To manage and inventory supplies for the Adams County Detention Facility.
- Examples of Duties for Success
Adhere to policy, procedures, and post orders.
* Duties include but not limited to, answer calls; complete appropriate and required paperwork; complete required
training; communicate clearly with citizens and other law enforcement professionals; dispense information to those who
* Prepare variety of reports.
* Maintain appropriate level of supplies in Detention Facility for staff and inmates.
* Responsible for five separate warehouses for the Detention Facility.
* Make Emergency deliveries as needed.
* Delivers supplies to all units of the Detention Facility upon schedule and or request.
* Supervises and provides training for three male inmate workers on a daily basis.
* Ensures receiving, storage, and distribution are performed in an efficient and secure manner.
* Maintain Inventory of supplies and warehouses.
* Take precautions to secure warehouse contents against loss.
* Able to evaluate products for effectiveness and work with purchasing department to recommend type and quantities of
supplies for purchase.
* Knowledge of OSHA and MSDS sheets.
* Generate computer reports and spreadsheets as needed or requested.
* Report to Technical Services Commander.
* Coordinate pick up for recycled cartridges from different locations within the jail.
* Perform other duties that are assigned.
- Qualifications for Success
*Minimum 21 years of age
* Ability to be assertive and self motivated
* Must have correctable vision to 20/40
* Must have High School Diploma or GED
* A valid Colorado Driver's License or Colorado ID